New Brunswick College of Craft & Design
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Table of Contents
Located in New Brunswick, Canada, the New Brunswick College of Craft & Design's mission is to empower learners to forge sustainable, creative careers. With two campuses and 10+ programs, NBCCD completed one of our fastest SIS implementations. What a great team to work with!
||4 months from kick-off to go-live|
|Project Start||April 2022|
|Go-live Date||August 2022|
|RIO Features||Core RIO Setup, Faculty Community, Student Community|
|Technologies Involved||Salesforce EDA, RIO Education Core SIS|
What does NBCCD say?
RIO module highlights
|Program Administration||Modeled NBCCD's program structures, program pathways, and program disciplines.|
|Admissions||Set up self-registration, application form, and process mapping into RIO Education, as well as seat capacity management by program.|
|Enrollment||Mapped enrollment processes, including assessment/grading and multiple online enrollment form development.|
|Finance||Set up custom tuition and related fees upload process and T2202 Tax Form generation.|
|Data Migration||Migration of data from legacy SIS in both the Staging Sandbox and Production.|
Tell me more
The implementation of RIO Education in NBCCD involved several individuals from different departments, each of whom was responsible for providing their inputs for each relevant process, such as the registrar and enrollment:
- Astrid Infante - Senior Business System Analyst.
- Vesna Brown - IT Support/Administrator.
- Mandy Liston - SNB Project Manager.
- Todd Trask - SNB Director.
- Pamela Oakes - Business Application Manager.
- Camila Vasquez - Admission/Student Service Manager.
- Carrie Nolan - Director/Principal.
- Nancy Beaulieu - Registrar/NBCCD Project Manager.
- Denise Richard - Academic Dean.
- Victor Toki - Manager of Finance.
- Jared Peters - Associate Dean.
- Candace Hare - Registrar.
Since the go-live in August 2022, NBCCD continues to refine and add features. We have implemented an advisor feature to allow faculty to view students' progress and the RIO Reporting module to enable PSIS reporting.
For more inquiries, contact us here!