Support Pre-Acceptance Enrollment - Options
Enroll before application finalizes or ends
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
There are a few options for selection when Support Pre-Acceptance Enrollment is required.
- For application fee only.
This article will focus on Option 1 ("For application fee only") as the other options are direct, and translate to Yes/No to creating Program Enrollment with Draft status.
Setup criteria for Option 1 to execute automatically
- Create Fee with Fee Type = Application, Fee Schedule, Fee Schedule Term.
- Update current primary Program Plan with the Fee via Application Fee.
- Update Auto Generate Application Student Fee (TRUE).
Process execution / outcome
- Update Program Application to Submitted.
Program Enrollment in Draft status is created with:
- Student Fee.
- Fee Line.
Note: This domestic/international fee is applied based on Contact.Student Fee Type.