How to hide/disable tab for some users?
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
How to hide/disable tabs for some users?
If you want to disable a tab in RIO Education for some users but could not update our product out-of-box permission set, you can try this Permission Set Group muting method.
For example: The REDU - Admin Tabs permission is an out-of-box permission that grants user permission to RIO Education tabs. Let's say that we want to hide the Session Scheduler tab from all users. This is what you need to do:
1. Create a new Permission Set Group.
2. Add REDU - Admin Tabs into this Permission Set Group.
3. Create a Muting Permission Set inside the same Permission Set Group.
4. Inside the Muting Permission Set, Mute the Session Scheduler tab.
5. Assign this Permission Set Group to the users you want to apply this.
6. Make sure these users are no longer assigned to the REDU - Admin Tabs permission.