RIO Education 2.5 Release Notes
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Release date: 11th September 2019
What’s new in RIO Education version 2.5
- Support for Majors and Minors (Program Disciplines).
- Streamlined creation of new faculty Course/Session Connections.
- Session scheduled hours and attended hours tracking.
- Student Community’s My Program enrollment wizard has been reworked.
- Decoupled Session selection from Course/Unit selection in enrollment wizard.
- Campus filter added for Student Community Course selection.
- PE Pathway’s Terms are automatically populated.
- Course Connection Requirements can now be unset automatically.
- Automatic Student Community username generation.
- Ability to mark Course Connections as completed automatically when results are released.
- Customizable status logic for Program Applications.
- Improved payment redirection URL.
- Introduced new Student Fee display name.
- Due Date for Student Fee Payment.
- Program Enrollment withdrawal automation.
- Updated Session faculty status when changing Course Offering’s primary faculty.
- Default Program Application process enhancement.
- Profile specific function and permission adjustments.
- Added validation rule for Program Plan Term dates.
- Added help text for most commonly used fields.
- Introduced a callable method to generate trigger handlers.
- Related Course Connections are now removed if a Program Enrollment is deleted.
- Withdrawing from Courses before the Census date now removes the unnecessary Fee Lines.
- Added the missing “Less than half-time” status in Program Pathway.
- Fixed hard-coded default status “Draft” in program application that was causing issues.
- Fixed Lightning Path for Program Application not showing.
- Fixed faculty permission set missing permissions.
- Fixed Fee Schedule spelling error.
- Fixed Session name too long error.
- Fixed faculty Contact required email error not showing.
- Fixed bulk session update error: Apex CPU time limit exceeded.
- Fixed issue when changing primary faculty on Course Offering.
- Fixed Course Offering not linking to the right Plan record.
- Fixed Session’s Booking Issues field resetting.
- Fixed Program Application error messages cutting off before showing full error.
- Fixed Student Community: Session Instructions not showing.