RIO Education 2.6 Release Notes
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Table of Contents
Release date: 27th May 2020
What’s new in RIO Education version 2.6
- Appointment Scheduling Wizard.
- Faculty Timesheets.
- Course Grading Wizard and Automation.
- Support for Dual Qualifications.
- Credit Transfers.
- Custom course colours in Calendars.
- Data Reminder for the community.
- Extension package for RIO Education to support Person Account.
- Metadata package to enable Track Field History on EDA Objects.
- Ability to update future session bookings.
- Ability to have different holidays depending on region/campus.
- Admin can now control when a Faculty User is created.
- Completion engine can now support complex course structures.
- Object names and fields will now be displayed dynamically.
- Updated plan requirement help text.
- Attendance ‘Click here’ text is now configurable.
- EFTSL moved from course to plan requirement.
- EDA Error object can now lookup to triggering objects.
- Session booking not created on end date.
- Session Time timezone issue.
- UI hanging upon show all campus toggle.
- Editing Salesforce user always requires the existence of “REDU – Student” and “REDU – Faculty” profile.
- Occasional invalid user used in test class.
- RP_SessionSelectComponent_LCTRL_TEST failed when executing in parallel mode.
- Safari browser showing a 10 hour time shift forward in Appointment Scheduler.
- Not able to delete Program Enrollment.
- Required Courses are lumped together under “Select X from the below group”.
- Holiday related issues and enhancements.
- Unwanted fields cloned when cloning Session or Course Offering.
- Recursive Trigger call error while REDU-Admin trying to update multiple course connections in the same Program Enrollment.
- Faculty course/session connections can’t be created if there are no available places.
- Birthday out of range catch for new student.
- Removing course offering from Course Connection doesn’t trigger booked places rollup.
- Error message is not displayed when failing to create a faculty user.
- Booked Places in session is not updated when Program Enrollment is deleted.