RIO Education Partner Manager
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Table of Contents
We have developed a Student Information System, it's called RIO Education and it's 100% native to Salesforce. It is the only SIS on the platform and is rapidly gaining traction globally.
The Higher Education market is undergoing considerable global change to meet the evolving requirements of students, faculty and staff. This has presented us with a unique opportunity. We are on a trajectory and need help!
We have a growing list of global customers, driving the need for us to hire in Australia, Malaysia, Europe, America and Canada.
This role available in the European timezones.
The role is:
- A new role.
- To manage our small group of RIO Partners in Europe, to:
- Drive the selection of new partners.
- Mange the onboarding and continued skills growth.
- Manage the joint GTM relationship.
- Provide a point of contact in Europe.
- Ensure a high level of customer engagement in a joint partner environment.
- Work closely with Salesforce as our #1 partner in Europe.
- Play a leadership role within the company.
- Available and required immediately.
- Have previous Partner Management experience in EMEA.
- Be willing to be somewhat flexible with your hours as not all projects are in the same timezone.
- Have Education experience, especially higher education, that would be a massive plus.
- Have worked in a Consulting/SI environment and have experience in the delivery of large scale projects.
You will get:
- Exposure to leading edge technology and projects.
- Get to work on the world's leading platform, Salesforce.
- Access to a team that work together and cooperate to achieve a joint outcome.
- Flexibility with your hours.
Interested? Go on then, email us with your CV to email@example.com