Integrating to Flare HR with RIO Connect (Technical)
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Table of Contents
Fields mapping and RIO Connect component
You can view the detailed fields mapping and additional Salesforce components being referenced by the RIO Connect: Flare HR for RIO Education here.
(Note: Kindly send us a request if you wish to access our Google documents. For more on our security policy, see here).
To learn more about the integrations schedule and trigger points outlined in the field mapping, check out the topics in the RIO Connect Fields Mapping Indexes.
The following are the prerequisites to enable RIO Connect to connect with Flare HR:
Ensure that the RIO Education is installed successfully in the Salesforce Org. Please contact the RIO Education or consultant team if you require more information/assistance on RIO Education.
- Ensure that the Flare HR API Key is prepared.
- The username and password is required when connecting RIO Connect with eCAF.
Things you can do before further enabling RIO Connect
Here are the installation/configuration steps that you can perform before further enabling RIO Connect:
- Assign “RIO Connect Permission Set” to the Salesforce users who will access the data of Flare HR in Salesforce.
- To expose the additional fields/components for other Salesforce users too, repeat step #1 for the specific user/profile.
- Note that the additional fields are not included in any page layout by default. You can add the additional fields into the layout based on your liking.
When all is set, reach out to the RIO Education account manager or the support team to request for further enabling RIO Connect for your account. We may provide you a secure form so that you can share the credentials as well as the PRODA information captured/mentioned during the prerequisites stage.