RIO Education 2.10 Release Notes
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Table of Contents
For more information on installing or upgrading your RIO Education version, head here.
What’s new in RIO Education version 2.10
- Session Scheduler’s session edit screen is now configurable.
- Overhauled Appointment Scheduler to work with community users.
- Linked Term Grades to Session for reporting purposes.
- Multiple Checkpoints Attendances can now all be saved with one button press.
- Program Enrollment deferred status now withdraws Course Connections.
- Standardized the Session Connection naming convention.
- Primary Faculty now gets assigned to all Session Times.
- Manually linking a Course Offering to a Course Connection now automatically populated the PE Pathway too.
- PE Pathway lookup search now shows only the PE Pathways relevant to the Course Connection’s Program Enrollment.
- New picklist for Attendance Marking options on Session.
- My Results can now display completed courses from historical terms if no salesforce term is found.
- Attendance Session List can now use Contact Record Id by default.
- Attendance marking component now respects the start/end dates in session connection.
- Allow admin to sort sessions listed in attendance component.
- Added a new component that lists Sessions a faculty can grade.
- Can now create/update bookings starting on a date, or after the date.
- Student/Faculty calendar to respect timezone in user settings.
- Create Faculty Component – now allows you to set the faculty member’s status.
- Create Faculty Component – Now displays Day of Week, Start Time and End Time in session time picklist.
- Create Faculty Component – Misc. UI enhancements.
- Create Faculty Component: Show an indication of faculty allocation.
- CustomSingleRelatedList component – now supports parent reference fields.
- CustomSingleRelatedList component – now supports default record types.
- Enrollment Wizard – Courses enrolled in previous terms are now hidden from future terms.
- Grading component – Added an option to set grade points automatically from grade value.
- Grading component – Can now set the order of Grade criteria columns.
- Grading Component – Support more options for student tile click.
- Session Scheduler – Session list is now collapsible.
- Session Scheduler – Sorted session time list by day of week and date/time.
- Session Scheduler – Now considers faculty availability.
- Session Scheduler – New configuration options for session and resource names.
- Session Scheduler – Now skipping warning for non-room type of rooms.
- Session Scheduler – Now can load a default educational institution.
- Session Scheduler – Can preview session bookings and drag to resources.
- Session Scheduler – Improved criteria filters for handling large numbers (~2 million) of contacts.
- Session Scheduler – Defaults the session time label to use session name if empty.
- Session Scheduler – Able to freeze the preview row in session scheduler.
- Session Scheduler – Allow admin to specify additional custom filters for resources.
- Session Scheduler – Prompt a warning to user when clicking on "Save and Update Schedules".
- Program completion component now defaults to the page’s record Id correctly.
- Grade Settings now handle grades at the edge of their range.
- Fixed read access issue on LastViewedDate and LastReferencedDate when opening Student Scheduler and Session Scheduler.
- Fixed Ignore Credits Earned and Ignore for GPA Calculation not being considered in PE Pathway rollups.
- Fixed community profile metadata issue.
- Fixed some bookings not being displayed properly in the Faculty Calendar due to timezones.
- Waitlisted/Withdrawn students are now hidden from the Attendance component.
- RPL Course Connections no longer need related Course Offerings for the completion engine rollup.
- Fixed CPU Timeout issue when updating a list of Course Connections without PE Groups.
- Fixed unique key issue in Grade Settings.
- Number of Sessions is no longer a required field and does not affect the Booked Issue status if left blank.
- Checkpoint activity is now shown even if there are no students.
- Fixed REDU_Date_UTIL.getDateFromIsoWeekPreviousSunday() not returning correct date.
- Fixed REDU_Date_UTIL.getYearAndIsoWeekFromDate() not returning ISO year correctly.
- Fixed session double booking validation for faculty running multiple times.
- Fixed CPU Timeout issue when doing Faculty double booking checks.
- Fixed library loading issue in lightning web component.
- Users no longer need “view setup and configuration” permissions to load the session scheduler.
- Fixed “Error: 410 – Delete failed. Insufficient access right on object id” when generating session booking as a normal user.
- CustomSingleRelatedList and Session Scheduler now supports record type developer name.
- Plan line bookings can now be deleted by users without modify all permissions.
- Handled error when uploading faculty/student profile photo.
- Make RP_ResourceValidationHandler_TDTM as "without sharing".
- Create Faculty Component – Fixed the session time not setting on subsequent creations of faculty Session Connections.
- Create Faculty Component – Fixed “Class ends on <date>” when assigning all.
- Create Faculty Component – Department is now considered in qualified faculty checking.
- Create Faculty Component – Fixed assigning qualified faculty without roles.
- Create Faculty Component – Fixed deleted Session Connection still being listed.
- CustomSingleRelatedList – Now handles percent formula fields correctly.
- CustomSingleRelatedList – Fixed Error “Read access denied on profile”.
- Session Scheduler – Booking Change Date now displayed in session time list.
- Session Scheduler – REST API call changed from GET to POST to avoid long URL error.
- Student Scheduler – Fixed null value causing error when loading the student list.
- Session Scheduler – Fixed Read permission denied on PermissionSetAssignment error.
- Session Scheduler – selectedCourse and selectedCourseOffering are now cleared properly when value is changed.
- Session Scheduler – The sequence counter for faculty now increments correctly.
- Session Scheduler – No longer crashes by generating 1 year of faculty availability in one go.
- Session Scheduler – Fullcalendar with slotWidth less than 30 will cause misalignment in chrome v91.
- Session Scheduler – Get "e.getTime() is not a function" when trying to add a new session time with "Create/Update After Today" settings.
- Session Scheduler –Faculty attendance record is linked to the wrong session connection.
- Session Scheduler – Allocating "All future events" doesn't guarantee the creation of attendance if there is an existing session connection.
- Template Builder – Exposed minTime and maxTime attributes.
- Template Builder – Facility options list now refreshes when changing the required facility type.
- Marked all event components as access=global.
- Introduced a separate permission set for tab access.
- Updated Page Layouts.
- Fee’s non-tuition fields marked as obsolete.
- Reviewed critical updates in Spring 21.