Marking Scheme - Fee Data Setup
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
This module revolves around setting up Fee data.
What will be evaluated
You must create the following data and upsert it into your instance.
There must be a Fee record created for each of the fees outlined in the given use case.
- Also, you may have noticed that there are a few fees in the given use case, that are non-tuition related.
- Non-tuition fees should be grouped under a parent Fee Group, except for non-tuition fees that may not apply to all students.
- Tip: To avoid running into error when loading Fees with look up to parent Fees, see this guide here.
For a generic example, see: Master Data Template Guide - Fee, Fee Schedule and Fee Schedule Term.
- For this task, just create the Fee.
- The Fee Schedule and Fee Schedule Term will be created in the next 2 tasks.