RIO Education 2.11 Release Notes
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Table of Contents
For more information on installing or upgrading your RIO Education version, head here.
Release date: 7th May 2021
- Program Structure & Pathways (Please refer to v3.0 release notes for details).
- Fee Enhancements (Please refer to v3.0 release notes for details).
- Optimize Completion Engine.
- Program Enrollment automation to stop creating elective Course Connection.
- Attendance - Waitlist automation causing permission error when taking attendance.
- REDU_Date_UTIL.getDateFromIsoWeekPreviousSunday not returning correct date.
- Updated Payment Configuration metadata.
2.11 Upgrade Notes
In version 2.11 and above, the automation that creates Course Connection when a Program Enrollment is created no longer includes "Elective" course type plan requirement. This is to prevent the overuse of Salesforce data storage.
If you are upgrading to version 2.11 and above, you would need to consider enhancing your existing process/automation to create the Course Connection for "Elective" course type plan requirement.