If you have previously installed this, and have already made your own customizations, do not use the vanilla RIO Ready installer.
You will need to deploy your custom components and codes.
For this functionality's components, see here.
To quickly setup the Program Offering Capacity functionality, please follow the following steps.
This will enable the Program Offering Capacity rollup at the Program Application level.
Step 1: Activating the Flow.
- Login to Salesforce and go to “Setup”.
- From Setup, click on Home.
In the Quick Find box, search for Flows.
- Click on Program Offering Capacity Rollup.
- Make sure the Flow is active.
Step 2: Adding Applicant Seat Category Field.
- From Setup, click on Object Manager.
- In the Quick Find box, search for Program Application. Click on the object.
In Page Layouts, select the layout that you want to include the "Applicant Seat Category" field in and click "Save".