RIO Ready: Student Application Functionality Setup
Program Application setup guide for the Student Community
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
To quickly setup the Student Application functionality, please follow the following steps.
This will enable students to make a Program Application on their Student Portal.
Step 1: Activating the Flow
- Login to Salesforce and go to “Setup”.
- From Setup, click on Home.
- In the Quick Find box, enter Flows. Click on Flows.
- Click on REDU Program Application.
- Make sure the Flow is active.
Step 2: Including the Flow into Digital Experience Page
- From Setup, in the Quick Find box, enter Digital Experiences.
- Go to All Sites and then “RIO Education Community”, and click on "Builder".
- From the top menu, search for the "My Applications" page.
- Make sure that the "REDU Program Application" flow is placed on the page.
- To allow applicants / students to easily track and view their Program Application details, you can add a "Record List" component to the same page.
- Publish your changes.
See setup here.