RIO Partner Program Overview*
Gain insight into the benefits and opportunities offered by the RIO Partner Program.
Table of Contents
The goal of RIO Education's Partner Enablement Program is a successful outcome for our customers and partners.
In service of this goal, we require collaboration and transparent communication between our partners, customers and the WDCi-RIO Education team.
Partners are required to achieve RIO Partner Certification, and will be reviewed based on the KPIs below, following the successful completion of their first project and annually thereafter.
RIO Certified Partner
RIO Education Reseller and System Implementation Partners are eligible for partner-level certification. The following criteria must be met to achieve and maintain certification. New partners will be in probationary status until all criteria are met.
- Have a signed Reseller or SI agreement with WDCi-RIO Education.
- Maintain a minimum of 8x RIO Education Certified Consultants (3x Functional Consultants, 5x Technical Consultants).
- Build a demo instance of RIO Education.
- Complete 2x RIO Education SIS implementations successfully.
- Participate in regular partner meetings with your RIO Partner Manager.
RIO Certified Professional
This first level of RIO Certification is for individuals.
The process is outlined here. Consultants must work for a RIO Education Reseller or SI partner to be eligible for the certification track.
Click here to review the Certification Exam Marking Criteria. There are two RIO Certifications for each functional and technical consultants.
- Transparency and consistency of communication.
- Alignment of methodology.
- Willingness to collaborate and adopt RIO best practices for SIS implementation.
- Participation in on-boarding and training process.
- Achieve and maintain RIO Partner-level Certification.
- Quality of ongoing level one support for customers.
- Quality of proof of concept on projects.
- Ability to deliver projects within budget and meet timelines.
- Ability to address technical challenges properly.
- Technical skill of delivery team.
- Customer satisfaction (measured by survey and anecdotal feedback).
- Training (quality of training provided to customers).
- Quality of Post Go Live support for customers.
During the first project, a WDCi team member will lead the Discovery process and participate in all project meetings.
During the second & third projects, a WDCi team member will participate in all project meetings.
Partners and WDCi will schedule a regular support cadence as needed for ongoing projects.
Project & Support Transition
During the project timeline, partners are expected to run training sessions for the customer as well as produce admin and end-user guides.
Following the customer's go-live, partner will share all recordings, training sessions and KT documentation with WDCi. Materials will be posted on the customer's RIO Knowledge base.
Partners are required to maintain ongoing level-one support for customers.
Partners can elevate product issues to the WDCi Support team by logging a case through email@example.com. A member of the support team will be assigned to the case and reach out.
Interested in becoming a RIO Certified Partner or Consultant? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
*Please note that the RIO Partner Program and requirements are subject to change.