Enrollment not created when a Program Application is approved
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Table of Contents
After approving the Program Application, the Enrollment is not automatically created.
Here is a checklist you can go through:
1. Does your user have the REDU - Admin permission set?
2. Does the Program Application have a Program?
3. Does the Program Application have a Program Plan? If not, ensure that the Program have a Program Plan where the "Is Primary" checkbox = true.
4. Is the Default PE Program Status set to "Current" on the Approved one?
5. Is the Apex Trigger TDTM_ProgramEnrollment active in your environment?
6. Ensure Custom Setting is enabled - Auto Program Enrollment.
7. Ensure there is no duplicate Custom Settings e.g. the following. If there is a duplicate, ensure that Auto Program Enrollment = TRUE.
For more information on Admission/Application topics, click here.