Project Scoping & Readiness Assessment
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Looking to start a RIO Education project with us?
Great, let's get started!
Please find below the next steps to determine your project readiness, scope of work, and timeline.
- Complete the RIO Education Most Wanted form to identify your project team members, along with their areas of responsibility and knowledge.
- Here is a guideline on the minimum roles we normally require (see the 'Internal Customer Team' section).
- Each member of the project team should then complete our SIS Project and You survey.
- Once the project members are identified, we will schedule a meeting with you and the team (~2 hours). In this meeting, we will:
- Present our RIO SIS out-of-the-box functionalities, by module/feature.
- Present our implementation methodology.
- Gauge the gaps and any customizations required.
- Ask each member of the team to rate the suitability of RIO for their particular area, using our Suitability Evaluation of SIS form.
- After having the meeting and receiving feedback, we expect to be in a position to confirm:
- A match of RIO Education and the design requirements.
- The range of services pricing.
- The project timeline.
Have you just started your SIS search and want to talk to a team member about RIO Education?
Contact us! We'll reach out to schedule a call.